Monday, February 2, 2009

Snowflakes are Bits of
b e a u t y
Dancing in the
SKY.

As I reflect on 2008, I think about how thankful I am for all of the incredible people I have met. Whether it be my brides, their families or the vendors I have worked with! It was truly a remarkable year!

What a blessing it has been for me to turn my passion into a rewarding career. In these difficult times, I am so appreciative to be reaching my five year anniversary! It is very exciting and I am incredibly proud!

On that note, this past week I was accepted into the National Association of Professional Women after being nominated late last year. It is such an honor to be categorized with women of such accomplishment. These women are such role models and I am truly humble! Accordingly, THANK YOU for your continued support...and cheers to 2009!

No comments: