Monday, June 9, 2008




An "Old World" Themed Wedding.

Here are a few photos from a wedding I coordinated the sixth of June...
Nico & Silvia Gazzano
Just a little taste of the variety of styles I can work with.



The Guest Book Table.








More decorations I worked on.
The invitation was placed in this frame and
the burnt edges gave it a very Old World feel.



The Sweetheart Table.
The subtle decorations around the table
tied in with the "Garden of Love" quote written on the vintage gold mirror.




End of the night with the Bride, Silvia
I also designed her wedding gown.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Omg Angela!!! I love all these pictures!! I didn't even realize you put these up until after I posted the blog prior to this. I love them!! Thank you so much for everything that you did, you are seriously the best!